What is the role you will perform?
We are looking for a person with high skills in protein production & purification to perform this key function reporting directly to the person in charge.
You will analyze processes and look for process improvements. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and young team with a high tendency towards R&D.
Incorporation date: TBD
- Permanent, full time.
- Open to flexible working requests.
- Experience in non mammalian protein overexpression
- Study process optimization.
- Propose changes in order to optimize the DSP process and analyze it based on the results of the development batches.
- Drafting of protocols, SOPs and other relevant documents.
- Comply and ensure compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and investigations.
- Carry out maintenance of process development areas according to internal standards.
What we are looking for
- Higher vocational training with a PhD in biological sciences or related.
- A high level of proficiency in purifying natural & recombinant proteins
- Experience in the use of various preparative chromatography techniques for purification (e.g. IEX, HIC, SEC, IMAC).
- Able to develop and run AKTA FPLC purification protocols using different chromatography techniques.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in protein production & purification development of bioprocesses will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Spanish and English.
- Able to work in a team
What do we offer?
- Participation in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have flexible hours, with the support you need to reconcile your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of a young, highly qualified, dynamic, innovative and above all very familiar team.