What is the role you will perform?
You will analyze processes and look for process improvements. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and young team with a high tendency towards R&D.
- Experience in microbiology and molecular biology
- Study process optimization.
- Propose changes in order to optimize the protocols based on the results of the development assays.
- Drafting of protocols, SOPs and other relevant documents.
- Comply and ensure compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and investigations.
- Carry out maintenance of process development areas according to internal standards.
What we are looking for
- Higher vocational training or degree in biological sciences.
- A high level of proficiency in microbiology
- Experience in the use of various molecular biology techniques.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in microbiology and biofilms will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Spanish and English.
- Able to work in a team
What do we offer?
- Participation in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have flexible hours, with the support you need to reconcile your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of a young, highly qualified, dynamic, innovative and above all very familiar team.